For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Oklahoma Senate Bill 800 (2009)
Revision as of 09:16, 29 August 2011 by JWilliams
This ballot law article needs to be updated.
- The bill successfully passed both houses of the Oklahoma Legislature on May 19, 2009 and on May 26, 2009 Gov. Brad Henry signed the bill into law.
- House Bill 2246, authored by Rep. Terrill, and Senate Bill 852, authored by Sen. Borgdon, both propose to extend petition circulation from 90 days to 1 year.
- Senate Joint Resolution 13 will appear on the 2010 state ballot.
- Changes in 2009 to laws governing the initiative process
- Laws governing the initiative process in Oklahoma