For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
On Our Terms '97 PAC v. Secretary of State of Maine
Judge Cohen, in his ruling, determined that Maine's law making it illegal to pay campaign workers based on the number of signatures they collected was unconstitutional.
The case is sometimes referred to as "Initiative & Referendum Institute et al v. Secretary of State of Maine".
- Changes in 2007 to laws governing the initiative process
- Changes in 2008 to laws governing the initiative process
- History of restrictions on paid circulators
- Petition blocking
- Laws governing the initiative process in Maine
- Report on decision in Ballot Access News January 1, 2000