Oregon's 1st Congressional District elections, 2014
November 4, 2014
May 20, 2014
Heading into the election the incumbent is Suzanne Bonamici (D), who was first elected in a special election on January 31, 2012.
Note: Prior to the signature filing deadline, candidates will be added when Ballotpedia writers come across declared candidates. If you see a name of a candidate who is missing, please email us and we will add that name. As the election draws closer, more information will be added to this page.General election candidates
May 20, 2014, primary results
|U.S. House, Oregon District 1 General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Suzanne Bonamici Incumbent||59.6%||197,845|
|Source: Oregon Secretary of State "Official Election Results, 2012 General Election"|
- United States House of Representatives elections in Oregon, 2014
- United States House of Representatives elections, 2014
- National Conference of State Legislatures Website, "State Primary Election Types," accessed January 6, 2014
- Fair Vote, "Congressional and Presidential Primaries: Open, Closed, Semi-Closed, and 'Top Two,'" accessed January 6, 2014
- Ballotpedia research conducted December 26, 2013 through January 3, 2014 researching and analyzing various state websites and codes.
- Oregon Redistricting Map "Map" accessed August 9, 2012
- Associated Press, "Oregon - Summary Vote Results," May 20, 2014
- U.S. Congress House Clerk "Statistics of the Congressional Election of November 2, 2010"