Oregon's 2nd Congressional District elections, 2014
November 4, 2014
May 20, 2014
Oregon has a closed primary system, in which the selection of a party's candidates in a primary election is limited to registered members of that party.
Heading into the election the incumbent is Greg Walden (R), who was first elected in 1998.
Oregon's 2nd Congressional District is located in the eastern portion of the state and includes Wallowa, Union, Baker, Umatilla, Morrow, Grant, Malheur, Harney, Lake, Klamath, Jackson, Deschutes, Crook, Wheeler, Wasco, Sherman and Gilliam counties.
Note: Prior to the signature filing deadline, candidates will be added when Ballotpedia writers come across declared candidates. If you see a name of a candidate who is missing, please email us and we will add that name. As the election draws closer, more information will be added to this page.
- Greg Walden - Incumbent
- Dennis Linthicum:Klamath County Chairman
- Charles Vulliet
- Barney Spera
- Aelea Christofferson
|U.S. House, Oregon District 2 General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Greg Walden Incumbent||68.6%||228,043|
|Source: Oregon Secretary of State "Official Election Results, 2012 General Election"|
|U.S. House of Representatives, Oregon Congressional District 2 Election, 2010|
|Republican||Greg Walden Incumbent||74.1%||206,245|
|Democratic||Joyce B. Segers||25.9%||72,173|
- United States House of Representatives elections in Oregon, 2014
- United States House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Oregon Redistricting Map "Map" accessed August 9, 2012
- Capital Press, "Walden may be challenged in GOP primary," accessed September 25, 2013
- Federal Election Commission, "Charles Vulliet," accessed October 30, 2013
- Oregon Live, "2012 General Election Results," November 7, 2012
- U.S. Congress House Clerk "Statistics of the Congressional Election of November 2, 2010"