Oregon's 3rd Congressional District elections, 2014
November 4, 2014
May 20, 2014
Oregon has a closed primary system, in which the selection of a party's candidates in a primary election is limited to registered members of that party.
Heading into the election the incumbent is Earl Blumenauer (D), who was first elected in 1976.
Note: Prior to the signature filing deadline, candidates will be added when Ballotpedia writers come across declared candidates. If you see a name of a candidate who is missing, please email us and we will add that name. As the election draws closer, more information will be added to this page.
The 3rd congressional district of Oregon held an election for the U.S. House of Representatives in 2012. Incumbent Earl Blumenauer defeated three challengers to win re-election on November 6, 2012.
|U.S. House, Oregon District 3 General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Earl Blumenauer Incumbent||74.5%||264,979|
|Source: Oregon Secretary of State|
- United States House of Representatives elections in Oregon, 2014
- United States House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Oregon Redistricting Map "Map" accessed August 9, 2012
- Federal Election Commission, "James Laurence Buchal 2014 Summary reports," accessed November 23, 2013
- Oregon Live, "2012 General Election Results," November 7, 2012
- U.S. Congress House Clerk "Statistics of the Congressional Election of November 2, 2010"