Oregon's 4th Congressional District elections, 2014
November 4, 2014
May 20, 2014
Oregon has a closed primary system, in which the selection of a party's candidates in a primary election is limited to registered members of that party.
Heading into the election the incumbent is Peter DeFazio (D), who was first elected in 1986.
Note: Prior to the signature filing deadline, candidates will be added when Ballotpedia writers come across declared candidates. If you see a name of a candidate who is missing, please email us and we will add that name. As the election draws closer, more information will be added to this page.
|U.S. House, Oregon District 4 General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Peter DeFazio Incumbent||59.1%||212,866|
|Source: Oregon Secretary of State "Official Election Results, 2012 General Election"|
|U.S. House of Representatives, Oregon Congressional District 4 Election, 2010|
|Democratic||Peter DeFazio Incumbent||55.6%||162,416|
- United States House of Representatives elections in Oregon, 2014
- United States House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Oregon Redistricting Map "Map" accessed August 9, 2012
- Oregon Live.com, "Art Robinson files to run for third time against Oregon Rep. Peter DeFazio," accessed November 6, 2013
- Oregon Live, "2012 General Election Results," November 7, 2012
- U.S. Congress House Clerk "Statistics of the Congressional Election of November 2, 2010"