Oregon 1997 ballot measures
Revision as of 16:37, 13 December 2013 by RyanB
- Two of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- Two of the measures were legislatively-referred state statutes.
- Three of the measures were approved and one was defeated.
On the ballot
|Measure 49||Labor||Restricts prison inmates from initiating lawsuits about work assignments an allowed interstate shipment of prison made products|
|Measure 50||Taxes||Limits property taxes through restrictions on assessed valuation of property and property tax rates|
|LRSS||Measure 51||Assisted Death||Repeals a law allowing terminally ill adults to obtain physician’s prescription for lethal drugs|
|LRSS||Measure 52||Bonds||Authorizes legislation establishing a state lottery bond program to finance public schools|
- Oregon Blue Book Initiative, Referendum and Recall: 1996-1999
- State of Oregon Official Voters' Pamphlet May 1997
- Oregon Official Voters' Pamphlet November November 1997