Oregon Ballot Measure 67 (2008)
|Not on Ballot|
| This measure did not or |
will not appear on a ballot
Oregon Ballot Measure 67 (2008) was an initiated state statute that would have prohibited specified business practices by automobile insurers relating to automobile repair and replacement parts businesses.
As of Janurary 15, 2008, supporters were prohibited from obtaining further signatures until accounts were produced. The measure did not make the ballot.
- Oregon 2008 ballot measures
- List of Oregon ballot measures
- Procedures for qualifying an initiative in Oregon
- Laws governing the initiative process in Oregon
- Oregon signature requirements
- Information and status on this initiative from the Secretary of State