Oregon Ballot Measure 81 (2008)
|Not on Ballot|
| This measure did not or |
will not appear on a ballot
Oregon Ballot Measure 81 (2008) was an initiated constitutional amendment, which stated that the Legislature must ensure employment of at least one State Patrol Officer for every 5,000 residents.
Kevin Mannix, Stephen Beck, and Duane Fletchall
This initiative was withdrawn in March 2008.
- Oregon 2008 ballot measures
- List of Oregon ballot measures
- Procedures for qualifying an initiative in Oregon
- Laws governing the initiative process in Oregon
- Oregon signature requirements
- Information and status of this initiative from the Secretary of State