Oregon Ballot Measure 84 (2008)
|Not on Ballot|
| This measure did not or |
will not appear on a ballot
Oregon Ballot Measure 84 (2008) was an initiated state statute that dealt with the subject of forest restoration. The new statute, if passed, would have required sustainable timber harvest practices; prohibits chemical pesticides, herbicides on forestlands; and authorizes citizen lawsuits.
Gary A. Kutcher and Joshua Smith
The measure did not make the ballot.
- Oregon 2008 ballot measures
- List of Oregon ballot measures
- Procedures for qualifying an initiative in Oregon
- Laws governing the initiative process in Oregon
- Oregon signature requirements