|U.S. House, California, District 22|
|Bachelor's||University of California Berkeley|
|J.D.||University of California, Hastings|
|Service/branch||United States Navy|
Lee's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Veterans Policies
- Excerpt: "Service members and military families need all the backing we can offer to them. These “benefits,” however, are really commitments being honored, not government goodies being given out. Our country made promises to our service members for their sacrifices, and reductions and delays in providing them to veterans – such as opening the Fresno veterans home – are unconscionable."
- Excerpt: "Leverage the region’s agriculture and related industries and natural competitive advantages to diversify the economy and increase job opportunities. Newer industries, for example, those associated with High Speed Rail or alternative energy which receive billions of dollars of federal funds, offer tremendous job potential as long as the projects are fiscally sound and sustainable."
- Excerpt: "Bringing additional acre-feet of water and increasing the percent allocation in the short-term while exploring long-term storage solutions is the only way to meet the vital needs of agriculture while balancing statewide demands."
- Excerpt: "We cannot continue waiting year after year to address this issue. Rebuilding a strong economy on the back of a broken immigration system makes no sense. Immigrants contribute greatly to our economy as workers, consumers, business owners and taxpayers. Our nation deserves a workable program that provides a legal path for immigration that does not sacrifice security."
- Excerpt: "Our people deserve to breathe clean air and drink healthy water. Fighting for sensible solutions to basic needs for a good standard of living is something we must do for ourselves now and for our children’s tomorrow."
Lee ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. House, representing California's 22nd District. He and district 21 incumbent Devin Nunes (R) advanced past the June 5, 2012, blanket primary. They faced off in the general election on November 6, 2012 and Nunes won.
|U.S. House, California District 22 General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Devin Nunes Incumbent||61.9%||132,386|
|Source: California Secretary of State "Official Election Results, 2012 General Election"|
|U.S. House, California District 22, 2012 - Otto Lee Campaign Contributions|
|Total Raised by Opponent||$1,551,897|
|Total Spent by Opponent||$1,087,799|
|Top contributors to Otto Lee's campaign committee|
|Acorn Campus Ventures||$18,550|
|Wilson, Sonsini et al||$5,550|
|Carpenters & Joiners Union||$5,000|
|Communications Workers of America||$5,000|
|Top 5 industries that contributed to campaign committee|
|Building Trade Unions||$27,000|
|Securities & Investment||$17,050|
Lee and his wife, Sally, have three children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Otto + Lee + California + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Extension:RSS -- Error: Not a valid URL: http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&gl=us&q=Otto+Lee+California+House&um=1&ie=UTF-8&output=rss%7Ctemplate=slpfeed%7Cmax=10%7Ctitle=Otto Lee News Feed