Outagamie County, Wisconsin
- Main article: Evaluation of Wisconsin county websites
- Budget information is posted. 
- Meeting information is listed. 
- Has a list of elected and administrative officials. 
- Building permits and zoning information are online. 
- Audit information is listed. 
- Public records fees and procedures are posted. 
- Local tax information includes mill rate comparison, tax records search and an option for paying real estate taxes online.
- Does not have contracts posted, but it does list the county's policy for contracts and bids. 
- There is no information on contracts or lobbying.
Outagamie County scored poorly on a public records audit performed by the Wisconsin Freedom of Information Council in late 2008. "Of 20 records requests made in Calumet, Outagamie, Waupaca and Winnebago counties, ten were denied or encountered resistance. Statewide, three in ten requests were denied or not properly fulfilled." 
See the full 2008 Public Records Audit Results here.
- Outagamie County website
- County profile on E-podunk
- Outagamie County free public records search
- Outagamie County Airport
- County Seats of Wisconsin
- Budget Information
- Meeting Information, click on the department that corresponds to the committee meeting you'd like to see and look at the left side of the screen for the committee.
- County Officials Information, county information starts on page 10.
- Zoning Information
- Audit Information, click on the year of the audit you wish to view.
- Public Records Notice
- 2007 2008 Mill Rate Comparison
- Tax Records Retrieval
- Outagamie County Real Estate Tax Payment
- Financial Services Department Purchasing Division
- Fox Valley agencies score low in public records audit, Post Crescent, November 20, 2008