|Owen J. Hill|
Colorado State Senate, District 10
Owen Hill is a Republican candidate for District 10 of the Colorado State Senate in the 2012 primary election which will be held on June 26, 2012. He is running to become the Republican candidate in the November 6 general election.
Owen Hill ran as the Republican candidate for District 11 of the Colorado State Senate in 2010 and lost by 340 out of almost 30,000 votes. The 2010 primary election was on August 10, and the general election was on November 2.
- See also: Colorado State Senate elections, 2012
This election has not yet been held.
- See also: Colorado State Senate elections, 2010
Hill was narrowly defeated in the November 2 general election by incumbent John Morse (D).
|Colorado State Senate, District 11 General election (2010)|
|John Morse (D)||13,866|
|Owen Hill (R)||13,526|
|Douglas W. Randall (L)||1,320|
- Owen Hill Official Website
- Owen Hill on Twitter
- Owen Hill on Facebook
- Unofficial list of primary candidates in 2012
- (Incomplete) Biography from Project Vote Smart