|Colorado State Senate District 10|
|Bachelor's||B.S. in Economics and Operations Research, United States Air Force Academy, CO|
|Ph.D.||Pardee RAND Graduate School, Los Angeles, CA|
|Years of service||2003 - 2007|
- See also: Colorado State Senate elections, 2012
In mid-May, Hill took issue with a fundraiser where Liston was the guest of honor. According to Hill, the lobbyists who hosted the event included "some of the most ardent supporters of big government, liberal causes, and pay-to-play politics," such as Planned Parenthood, the ACLU, and proponents of Obamacare. Liston brushed off the attack, saying "This just shows how desperate my own opponent is. Two years ago, these very people who he is trying to condemn me for, he was taking money from." 
- See also: Colorado State Senate elections, 2010
Hill was narrowly defeated in the November 2 general election by incumbent John Morse (D).
|Colorado State Senate, District 11 General election (2010)|
|John Morse (D)||13,866|
|Owen Hill (R)||13,526|
|Douglas W. Randall (L)||1,320|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Owen + Hill + Colorado + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Owen Hill Official Website
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Unofficial list of primary candidates in 2012
- Owen Hill on Facebook
- Owen Hill on Twitter