Revision as of 11:58, 23 December 2013 by JaclynB
|Owen Bruce Pickus|
Maine State Senate, District 4
|Profession||President and Medical Director, Maine Centers for Healthcare|
Pickus served as president and medical director of the Marine Centers for Healthcare. 
Pickus' website highlighted the following campaign issues: 
- Solutions - "A businessman who knows what it takes to fix state government and restore fiscal discipline."
- Spending - "Provide for more sustainable government, through thoughtful spending reforms that cut waste and prioritize spending programs."
- Taxes - "Provide needed tax relief to Maine families and small businesses."
- Government - "Limit the role of government to increase efficiency, effectiveness, and transparency."
- See also: Maine State Senate elections, 2010
|Maine State Senate, District 4|
|Nancy Sullivan (D)||8,449||51%|
|Owen Bruce Pickus (R)||7,391||45%|
- List of candidates certified for the June 8, 2010 primary in Maine
- Biography from Project Vote Smart