|Florida House Of Representatives District 72|
|2004 - November 16, 2012|
|Per diem||$133/per day|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
|M.D.||New York Medical College (1982)|
|Birthday||August 20, 1958|
|Place of birth||Miami, Florida|
Kreegel is a medical doctor, and has previously served as an associate professor at the University of South Florida, founded American-Medic, was a Special Deputy in the Charlotte County Sheriff's Office, and a Physician with the Special Weapons And Tactics Team of the Charlotte County Sheriff's Office.
He is a member of the American Medical Association, Charlotte County Cattlemen's Association, Charlotte Medical Association, Florida Medical Association, Gulf Coast Citrus Growers Association, and Saint Charles Catholic Church. 
Kreegel did not provide answers to the Florida State Legislative Election 2008 Political Courage Test. The test provides voters with how a candidate would vote on the issues if elected.
Kreegel's sponsored legislation includes:
- HB 205 - "Mortgage Foreclosure Diversion Pilot Programs: Authorizes each judicial circuit to establish mortgage foreclosure diversion pilot program"
- HB 969 - "Unemployment Compensation Drug Testing: Creates Drug Deterrence Program within AWI; provides scope of eligibility for benefits; provides for selection of individuals to be tested"
- HB 7133 - "Alternative Energy and Energy Efficiency: Provides that specified biofuel, bioenergy, & renewable energy activities constitute valid industrial, agricultural, or silvicultural use"
For details and a full listing of sponsored bills, see the House site.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Kreegel served on these committees:
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Kreegel served on these committees:
- Agriculture & Natural Resources Policy Committee
- Criminal & Civil Justice Appropriations Committee
- Governmental Affairs Policy Committee
- Health Care Services Policy Committee (Chair)
- Health & Family Services Policy Council
- Select Policy Council on Strategic and Economic Planning
Kreegel ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. House, representing Florida's 17th District. Kreegel sought the nomination on the Republican ticket. The primary elections were held on August 14, 2012. Kreegel was defeated by Trey Radel in the Republican primary on August 14, 2012.
On November 4, 2008, Kreegel won re-election to the Florida House of Representatives from Florida's 72nd District, defeating Judy Juliano (D). Kreegel received 36,071 votes in the election while Juliano received 25,483 votes. Kreegel raised $252,225 for her campaign; Juliano raised $40,849.
|Florida House of Representatives, District 72|
|Paige Kreegel (R)||36,071||58.6%|
|Judy Juliano (D)||25,483||41.4%|
In 2010, Kreegel raised $100,273 in contributions. 
Her two largest contributors were:
|Hospital Corp Of America||$2,000|
|Florida Police Benevolent Association||$2,000|
Below are Kreegel's top 5 campaign contributors in the 2008 election:
|FL Cable Telecommunications Assoc||$2,000|
|Hospital Corporation of America||$2,000|
|FL Academy of Physicians Assistants||$1,500|
|FL Dental Assoc||$1,500|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Paige + Kreegel + Florida + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Extension:RSS -- Error: Not a valid URL: http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&gl=us&q=Paige+Kreegel+Florida+House&um=1&ie=UTF-8&output=rss%7Ctemplate=slpfeed%7Cmax=10%7Ctitle=Paige Kreegel News Feed
- Florida House of Representatives - Rep. Paige Kreegel
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004
- Paige Kreegel's blog
- Campaign website
- Facebook page
- Twitter account
- Flickr account
- AP Results "U.S. House Results" Accessed August 14, 2012
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Kreegel Biography
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Kreegel Issue Positions
- Florida Election Division "Candidate List" Accessed March 28, 2012
- Florida Election Watch - 2010 Election results
- Florida House official election results for 2008
- District 72 Florida House candidate funds, 2008
- 2010 contributions
- Follow the Money - 2008 Campaign contributions
|Florida House of Representatives District 72
| Succeeded by|
Ray Pilon (R)
State of Florida
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Chief Financial Officer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services | Commissioner of Insurance Regulation | Secretary of Environmental Protection | Director of Economic Opportunity | Chair of Public Service Commission |