|Arkansas House of Representatives District 35|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
|Profession||Community Center Director|
Adcock works as a community center director and is a member of the Task Force on Abused and Neglected Children, present.
Adcock did not provide answers to the Arkansas State Legislative Election 2008 Political Courage Test. The test informs voters how a candidate would vote on the issues if elected.
- Advanced Communications and Information Technology Committee, Arkansas House
- Aging, Children and Youth, Legislative and Military Affairs Committee, Arkansas House
- Legislative Council, Arkansas Assembly
- Public Health, Welfare and Labor Committee, Arkansas House
- Subcommittee on Charitable, Penal, and Correctional Institutions (Chair)
- Subcommittee on Children and Youth
- Subcommittee on Game and Fish/State Police
- Subcommittee on Hospital and Medicaid Study
- Subcommittee on Human Services
Adcock's sponsored legislation includes:
- HB 1995 - "TO GIVE THE SELLER OF A MANUFACTURED HOME PARK AN INCOME TAX CREDIT FOR A SALE OF THE MANUFACTURED HOME PARK TO A RESIDENT BUYER'S ASSOCIATION."
- HB 2222 - "TO CREATE THE ANIMAL RESCUE AND SHELTER TRUST FUND AND TO PROVIDE FOR AND ISSUE A SPECIAL LICENSE PLATE FOR THE SUPPORT OF ANIMAL RESCUE AND SHELTERS."
- HB 2240 - "TO AMEND THE VETERINARY MEDICAL EXAMINING BOARD LAW TO ALLOW MUNICIPAL ANIMAL SHELTERS TO PROVIDE SERVICES TO THE PUBLIC IN CERTAIN CIRCUMSTANCES."
For a full listing of sponsored bills, see the House site.
Adcock was ineligible to run for re-election in 2010 due to the term limits of the Arkansas House of Representatives.
Adcock raised $12,850 for her campaign.
Below are Adcock's top 5 campaign contributors in the 2008 election:
|Arkansas Healthcare Assoc||$2,000|
|Arkansas Realtors Assoc||$1,000|
|Southwestern Energy Co||$750|
- Arkansas House of Representatives - Rep. Pam Adcock
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004
- Pam Adcock on Twitter
|Arkansas House District 35
| Succeeded by|
State of Arkansas
Little Rock (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources Commission | Commissioner of State Lands| Director of Labor | Public Service Commission|