Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Michigan House of Representatives District 39|
Jackson's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"Public education must be funded from pre-K and K-12 through affordable post-secondary training or college. We must invest in our people."
- Excerpt:"We need to create incentives and policies for entrepreneurs and other businesses to make Michigan their home to “hire Michigan first.""
- Excerpt:"Viable communities are safe places to live and we must ensure they maintain their fire and police departments to keep our communities safe."
- Excerpt:"As your next State Representative, protecting the environment is important and we must maintain Michigan's natural beauty."
Jackson ran in the 2012 election for Michigan House of Representatives District 39. Jackson defeated Regina Strong in the August 7 Democratic primary and was defeated by Klint Kesto (R) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 39, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Klint Kesto Incumbent||53.3%||24,382|
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 39 Democratic Primary, 2012|
- See also: Michigan State Senate elections, 2010
|Michigan State Senate, District 15, 2010|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Klint + Kesto + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Pam Jackson on Facebook
- Pam Jackson on Twitter
- "pamjackson4statehouse," Official Campaign Website
- Michigan Department of State "2012 Official Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," Accessed August 2, 2012
- Associated Press, "Michigan - Summary Vote Results," accessed August 7, 2012
- Michigan Secretary of State, 2010 General Election Results, retrieved August 2, 2012.