For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Iowa State Senate District 14|
|January 10, 2013|
|Years in position||6|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 6, 2012|
|Iowa State House of Representatives|
|Date of birth||September 26, 1954|
|Place of birth||Dubuque, IA|
Jochum earned her BA from Loras College.
Jochum is a Residence Hall Director and Public Information and Marketing Director for Loras College.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Jochum has been appointed to these committees:
- Human Resources
- Labor and Business Relations Vice Chair
- State Government
- Ways and Means
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Jochum served on these committees:
- Appropriations Committee, Iowa State Senate
- Judiciary Committee, Iowa State Senate
- Labor and Business Relations Committee, Iowa State Senate
- Rebuild Iowa Committee, Iowa State Senate
- State Government Committee, Iowa State Senate
- Ways and Means Committee, Iowa State Senate
On November 4, 2008, Jochum was elected to the 14th District Seat in the Iowa State Senate, defeating John Hulsizer Jr. (R).  Jochum raised $22,836 for her campaign, while Hulsizer raised $7,350. 
|Iowa State Senate, District 14 (2008)|
|Pam Jochum (D)||19,443|
|John Hulsizer Jr. (R)||8,428|
In 2008 Jochum collected $22,836 in donations.
Four of her largest contributors were:
|Dubuque County Democratic Central Committee||$2,260|
|Meehan, Terrence S.||$1,000|
- Sen. Jochum's Website
- Official Iowa State Senate website of Pam Jochum
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Project Vote Smart Legislative Profile
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998
|Iowa Senate District 14
| Succeeded by|