|New Jersey General Assembly District 6|
|2006 - Present|
|Years in position||8|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 8, 2011|
|Next general||November 5, 2013|
|Council Member, Cherry Hill Township Council|
|2004 - 2006|
|Associate's||Johnson and Wales University|
|Place of birth||Natick, MA|
|Profession||General Manager for Conference Services, University of Pennsylvania|
Prior to her election to the Assembly, Lampitt served as Councilmember of the Cherry Hill Township Council from 2004-2006, and as a member of the Cherry Hill Zoning Board from 2003-2004. She currently works as General Manager for Conference Services at the University of Pennsylvania.
Assemblywoman Lampitt discusses growing "green-collar" jobs in NJ
- A108 "Adolescents' Online Privacy Protection Act."
- A359 Requires school board member and local elective office candidates to file financial disclosure statements; requires criminal background disclosure for school officials and school board member candidates.
- A979 Prohibits sale of tobacco products in vending machines and establishes requirements for retail sales of tobacco.
- A1480 Requires that public officers or public employees convicted of crimes involving their office or employment be sentenced to mandatory prison terms and forfeit pension benefits. 
Lampitt's website says she is a "leader in the area of 'green' innovation and technology" and "passionate about higher education."
National Political Awareness Test
Her answers to the New Jersey State Legislative Election 2005 National Political Awareness Test are available. In the test she lists her top priorities as "Improving quality of life for residents of the Sixth District by expanding the scope of health care with an emphasis on cancer education and research, improving our education system and reforming property taxes."
Lampitt ran in the 2013 election for New Jersey General Assembly District 6. Lampitt is bracketed with Louis Greenwald. She was unopposed in the June 4 Democratic primary. She is challenged by Chris Leone-Zwillinger (R) and Ellyn McMullin (R) in the general election which takes place on November 5, 2013.
Lampitt won re-election in 2011. She and incumbent Louis Greenwald ran unopposed in the Democratic Primary on June 7. They then defeated Allan Richardson (R) and Greg Horton (R) in the November 8 general election.
Running for re-election in the November 3, 2009 general election, Lampitt received 30,858 votes (27%), defeating challengers Brian Greenberg and Scott DeCristofaro. She was bracketed with Louis Greenwald.
|New Jersey Assembly General Election, Sixth Legislative District (2009)|
|Louis D. Greenwald (D)||36,446|
|Pamela R. Lampitt (D)||33,320|
|Scot DeCristofaro (R)||27,005|
|Brian Greenberg (R)||26,581|
In 2011, Lampitt received $297,023 in campaign donations. The top contributors are listed below.
|New Jersey General Assembly 2011 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Pamela Lampitt's campaign in 2011|
|Electrical Workers Local 351||$16,400|
|New Jersey Association Of Realtors||$7,000|
|Friends Of Assembly Speaker Joe Roberts||$6,000|
|New Jersey State Laborers||$5,000|
|Total Raised in 2011||$297,023|
|Total Votes received in 2011||23,342|
|Cost of each vote received||$12.72|
Below are Lampitt's top 5 campaign contributors in the 2009 election:
|New Jersey Regional Council of Carpenters||$11,800|
|New Jersey Association Of Realtors||$9,500|
|Electrical Workers Local 351||$8,200|
|New Jersey State Laborers||$8,200|
|New Jersey Builders Association||$6,500|
Lampitt and her husband, Charles, have two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Pamela + Lampitt + New Jersey + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Assemblywoman Pamela Lampitt official site
- New Jersey General Assembly - Hon. Pamela Lampitt
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- State Surge - Legislative and voting track record
- Campaign Contributions:2011, 2009, 2007
- NJ Assembly Democrats - Assemblywoman Lampitt
- Pamela Lampitt on Facebook
- Project Vote Smart - Assemblywoman Lampitt
- New Jersey Legislature - Bills by Sponsor
- PamLampitt.com - About Pam
- Project Vote Smart - Assemblywoman Lampitt Issue Positions
- New Jersey Department of State, 2011 Official General Assembly Primary Candidate List
- Star Ledger 2009 Election Results, November 4, 2009
- Official New Jersey Assembly General Election Results
- Follow the Money - 2011 contributions
- Follow the Money - 2009 Campaign contributions
|New Jersey General Assembly District 6
| Succeeded by|
State of New Jersey
|State executive officer||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Protection | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | President of Public Utilities |