Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Wisconsin State Senate District 17|
- See also: Wisconsin State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for 17 seats in the Wisconsin State Senate will take place in 2014. A primary election took place on August 12, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 2, 2014. Bomhack was declared the winner of the District 17 contest on August 29 after a recount. Howard Marklein was unopposed in the Republican primary.
|Wisconsin State Senate, District 17 Democratic Primary, 2014|
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2012
Bomhack ran in the 2012 election for Wisconsin State Assembly District 51. He was defeated by Maureen May-Grimm in the Democratic primary on August 14, 2012. Incumbent Howard Marklein (R) ran unopposed in the Republican primary. The general election took place on November 6, 2012.
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 51 Democratic Primary, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google News search for the term "Pat + Bomhack + Wisconsin + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Wisconsin State Legislature
- Wisconsin state legislative districts
- Wisconsin House of Representatives
- Wisconsin House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Madison.com, "More than 100 ballots missing in 17th Senate District primary recount," August 27, 2014
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board, "2014 Partisan Primary Candidates," accessed June 19, 2014
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board, "Candidates Registered by Office," June 11, 2014
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board, "Candidates on Ballot by Election - 2012 Partisan Primary 8/14/2012," accessed June 12, 2012
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |
Wisconsin Supreme Court | Courts of Appeal | Circuit Courts | Municipal Courts | Wisconsin Commission Appointed Judicial Method Proposal | Wisconsin Judicial Commission | Wisconsin Supreme Court elections | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |