|Alabama House of Representatives District 15|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Moore is currently co-owner of a real estate investment company and a timber farm.
Moore did not provide answers to the Alabama State Legislative Election 2006 National Political Awareness Test. The test provides voters with how a candidate would vote on the issues if elected.
Moore formerly served on the following committees:
- Boards and Commissions Committee, Alabama House of Representatives
- Government Operations Committee, Alabama House of Representatives
- Jefferson County Legislation Committee, Alabama House of Representatives
- Subcommittee on Personnel Management
- Subcommittee on Proposed Agencies
Moore ran for re-election to the 15th District Seat in 2010. She was defeated by Allen Farley in the primary.
Moore raised $66,036 for her campaign.
In 2006, Moore collected $66,036 in donations.
Below are Moore's top 5 campaign contributors in the 2006 election:
|Dan F Moore||$16,000|
|Irene F Moore||$10,000|
|AL Farmers Federation||$6,661|
|Business Council of Alabama||$2,500|
- Alabama Legislature - Pat Moore
- Project Vote Smart - Pat Moore
- Alabama House Republican Caucus
- Campaign contributions: 2008, 2006
|Alabama House District 15
| Succeeded by|
State of Alabama
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer| Auditor| Superintendent of Education| Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Labor| Public Service Commission|