|Michigan House of Representatives District 23|
|January 1. 2011-Present|
|January 1, 2013|
|Years in position||3|
|Per diem||$10,800 yearly expense allowance|
|Elections and appointments|
|First elected||November 2, 2010|
|Next general||November 6, 2012|
|Term limits||3 terms|
|Bachelor's||University of Michigan, 2003|
|Birthday||April 11, 1980|
|Place of birth||Dearborn, MI|
Somerville is self employed in sales and marketing. He has also worked as a manager for Walgreens, and has previously served as chairman of the Wayne County Young Republicans, and as precinct delegate for the 15th Congressional District.
Somerville graduated from the University of Michigan with a bachelor's degree in Aerospace Engineering.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Somerville has been appointed to these committees:
Somerville won election to the District 23 Seat in 2010. He defeated Matthew McCormick and Daniel McIntyre in the August 3 Republican primary. He defeated Deb Kennedy (D) in the general election on November 2, 2010.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 23 General election (2010)|
|Pat Somerville (R)||15,927|
|Deb Kennedy (D)||13,877|
More Voting Record Details
- List of all of Pat Somerville’s roll call votes, bills introduced, and floor amendments from MichiganVotes.org (use site’s “advanced search” to narrow by date range, issue category and/or keyword).
In 2010, Somerville raised $29,450 in contributions. 
She donated the most to her campaign, $9,725.
Rep. Pat Somerville
S-787 House Office Building
P.O. Box 30014
Lansing, MI 48909
Phone: (517) 373-0855
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Pat + Somerville + Michigan + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
Somerville is single.
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Campaign contributions: 2010
- Michigan Votes - Pat Somerville
- Pat Somerville on Facebook