Pat Sullivan (Illinois)
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Illinois State Senate District 46|
|High school||Peoria High School, 1970|
|Service/branch||U.S. Army Reserves|
|Profession||Small business owner|
Sullivan's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Create a favorable business climate for job creation
- Pass meaningful and comprehensive workers compensation reform
- Support and end to the temporary tax increase
- Reduce state spending to reduce the state debt
- Support educational reforms to improve our education system
- See also: Illinois State Senate elections, 2012
Sullivan ran in the 2012 election for Illinois State Senate District 46. Sullivan was unopposed in the Republican primary on March 20, 2012 and was defeated by incumbent David Koehler (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Illinois State Senate, District 46, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||David Koehler Incumbent||54.2%||45,054|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Pat + Sullivan + Illinois + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Pat Sullivan, "About," accessed October 23, 2012
- Illinois State Board of Elections, "Candidate List," December 5, 2011
- Illinois State Board of Elections, "Official 2012 Primary Results"
- Illinois State Board of Elections, “Official Vote - November 6, 2012 General Election,” accessed December 31, 2012