|Delaware State Senate District 7|
|1991 - Present|
|January 13, 2013|
|Years in position||23|
|Base salary||$42,750 per year|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Next general||November 6, 2012|
|Place of birth||Wilmington, DE|
|Profession||Non-Profit Manager, Delaware Helpline|
Blevins received her Bachelor of Arts degree from Temple University.
Besides being a senator, Blevins is also the Manager of the non-profit, Delaware Helpline.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Blevins has been appointed to these committees:
- Administrative Services/Elections
- Children, Youth & Families
- Health & Social Services
- Judiciary Chair
- Legislative Council
- Permanent Rules
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Blevins served on these committees:
- Health & Social Services.
- Permanent Rules.
- Legislative Council.
- Administrative Services/Elections.
- Children; Youth & Families.
- See also: Delaware State Senate elections, 2012
Blevins is running for re-election in the 2012 election for Delaware State Senate District 7. Blevins ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on September 11, 2012 and is challenged by James Christina in the general election on November 6, 2012. 
- See also: Delaware State Senate elections, 2010
|Delaware State Senate District 7 General Election, 2010|
|Democratic||Patricia Blevins Incumbent||61%||7,877|
|Republican||Frederick R. Cullins||39%||5,044|
On November 7, 2006, Blevins won re-election to the Delaware State Senate from Delaware's 7th Senate District. Blevins defeated Everson Bullen, Jr. (R). Blevins received 8,835 votes, while Bullen received 3,386 votes. Blevins raised $67,329 for her campaign in 2006; Bullen raised $600.
|Delaware State Senate, District 7 (2006)|
|Patricia Blevins (D)||8,835||72.3%|
|Everson Bullen, Jr. (R)||3,386||27.7%|
|Delaware State Senate 2010 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Patricia Blevins's campaign in 2010|
|Delaware Citizens For Economic Development||$600|
|Walker, Charles F & Raina Fishbane||$600|
|Delaware Contractors Association||$600|
|Total Raised in 2010||$58,497|
In 2008, a year in which she was not up for re-election, Blevins collected $6,275 in contributions. The five largest contributors to her campaign were as follows:
|Deborah A. Hamilton Ltd.||$600|
|Entertainment Software Association||$600|
|Carpenters and Joiners Local 626||$600|
In 2006, Blevins collected $67,239 in contributions. The ten largest contributors to her campaign were as follows:
|Laborers Political League of Delaware||$600|
|Edward R. Davis||$600|
|Vincent and Sharon Meconi||$600|
|Plumbers and Pipefitters Local 74||$600|
|Delaware Public Employees Council 81||$600|
|Wolf, Block, Schorr, and Solis-Cohen||$600|
|Delaware State Auto Workers||$600|
|Delaware State Education Association||$600|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Patricia + Blevins + Delaware + Senate
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Blevins represents Delaware Senate district 7, which covers the town of Elsmere.
Patricia is married to Michael Blevins.
- Official Delaware State Senate website of Senator Patricia Blevins
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart of Senator Patricia Blevins
- Campaign contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000
- Delaware Senate Committee Assignments
- Delaware Elections Division "Candidate List" Accessed July 13, 2012
- State of Delaware - Official Election results
- Delaware Senate official election results for 2006
- District 7 Delaware Senate candidate funds, 2006
- 2008 contributions to Patricia Blevins
- 2006 contributions to Patricia Blevins
|Delaware Senate District 7
| Succeeded by|
State of Delaware
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Secretary of Education | Insurance Commissioner | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources and Environmental Control | Secretary of Labor | Delaware Public Service Commission |