|Massachusetts House of Representatives, Third Berkshire District|
|2011 - present|
|January 7, 2015|
|Years in position||4|
|Per diem||$10 - $100/day|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||October 18, 2011|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||Salve Regina University|
|Master's||University of Connecticut|
|Profession||Director of Admin., Pittsfield, MA|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Farley-Bouvier served on the following committees:
|Massachusetts Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Global Warming and Climate Change|
|• Children, Families and Persons with Disabilities Joint|
|• Consumer Protection and Professional Licensure Joint|
|• Health Care Financing Joint|
Farley-Bouvier won re-election in the 2012 election for Massachusetts House of Representatives Third Berkshire District. Farley-Bouvier was unopposed in the September 6 Democratic primary and was unopposed in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
Farley-Bouvier defeated Mark Jester (R), Mark Miller (G), and Pam Malumphy (I) in the October 18 special election. Miller was a close second, losing to Farley-Bouvier by less than 200 votes (a 1,940-1,748 margin).
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Patricia + Bouvier + Massachusetts + House
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Office website
- Campaign site
- Facebook profile
- LinkedIn profile
- iBerkshires.com, "3rd Berkshire Candidates Debate Politics at BCC," October 4, 2011
- YNN, "3rd Berkshire candidates discuss driving down state health care costs," September 30, 2011
- The Berkshire Eagle, "Final battle for 3rd Berkshire District rep begins," September 22, 2011
- WWLP, "Farley-Bouvier wins Dem. primary," September 20, 2011
|Massachusetts House of Representatives Berkshire 3
| Succeeded by|