Patrick A. McManus
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, New York, District 16|
|Party||Conservative Party USA|
McManus planned to run in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent New York's 16th District. McManus sought the Conservative Party nomination in the primary on June 24, 2014, but the New York Board of Elections declared his petition invalid, preventing him from running in the primary.
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2012
McManus ran in the 2012 election for New York State Assembly District 80. He ran unopposed in the Conservative primary on September 13, 2012. He was defeated by Mark Gjonaj in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2010
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Patrick + McManus + New York + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States House of Representatives
- New York's 16th Congressional District elections, 2014
- New York's 16th Congressional District
- New York Board of Elections, "Candidate Petition List," accessed April 16, 2014
- State of New York, State Board of Elections, Candidate Petition List, retrieved August 15, 2012
- ABC News, "New York unofficial 2012 primary election results," accessed September 13, 2012
- New York Times, "NY state legislative election results," accessed February 11, 2014
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
State of New York Court of Appeals | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Supreme Courts (Trial Courts) | County Courts | Family Courts | Surrogates' Courts | Court of Claims | District Courts | New York City Civil Court | New York City Criminal Courts | New York City Courts | Problem Solving Courts | Town and Village Courts | Judicial selection in New York |