Difference between revisions of "Patrick Flood"
|Line 124:||Line 124:|
| align="right" | $4,656
| align="right" | $4,656
Revision as of 14:14, 26 July 2012
|Maine House of Representatives District 82|
|2004 - Present|
|December 5, 2012|
|Years in position||11|
|Base salary||$13,852/year (first regular session) |
$10,082/year (second regular session)
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Next general||November 6, 2012|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
|Date of birth||09/12/1951|
|Place of birth||Hudson, NY|
Flood worked as an Operations Manager for International Paper from 2001-2004. He has also worked as Region Manager/Management of International Paper, a business and conservation consultant, and a registered guide.
Flood is a member of the Sportsman's Alliance of Maine, Winthrop Area Young Men's Christian Association Board, Ducks Unlimited, and the Maine Forest Products Council Board.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Flood has been appointed to the following committees:
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Flood served on the following committees:
|Maine House of Representatives General Election, District 82 (2010)|
|Patrick Flood (R)||2,708||60%|
|Craig Hickman (D)||1,738||39% |
Patrick Flood raised $4,656 for his campaign.
|Maine House of Representatives, District 82|
|Patrick Flood (R)||3,489|
|Priscilla Jenkins (D)||1,713|
In 2010, Flood received $4,237 in campaign donations. The only contributor was the Public Fund.
In 2008 Patrick Flood collected $4,656 in donations. 
His contributor in 2008 was:
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Patrick + Flood + Maine + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Maine House of Representatives - Rep. Patrick Flood
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Flood
- The Portland Press Herald general election results
- Official Maine Election Results, 2010
- Maine House of Representatives official election results for 2008
- Follow the Money's report on Flood's 2008 campaign contributions
- Follow the Money - 2010 Contributions
- 2008 contributors to Patrick Flood
|Maine House of Representatives District 82
| Succeeded by|
State of Maine
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |