|Maine House of Representatives District 82|
|2004 - Present|
|December 5, 2012|
|Years in position||9|
|Base salary||$13,852/year (first regular session) |
$10,082/year (second regular session)
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Next election||November 6, 2012|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
|Place of birth||Hudson, NY|
Flood worked as an Operations Manager for International Paper from 2001-2004. He has also worked as Region Manager/Management of International Paper, a business and conservation consultant, and a registered guide.
Flood is a member of the Sportsman's Alliance of Maine, Winthrop Area Young Men's Christian Association Board, Ducks Unlimited, and the Maine Forest Products Council Board.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Flood has been appointed to the following committees:
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Flood served on the following committees:
Flood ran for election in to the Maine State Senate in 2012. He replaced Earle McCormick on the general election ballot, and was defeated by David Bustin (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Maine House of Representatives General Election, District 82 (2010)|
|Patrick Flood (R)||2,708||60%|
|Craig Hickman (D)||1,738||39% |
Patrick Flood raised $4,656 for his campaign.
|Maine House of Representatives, District 82|
|Patrick Flood (R)||3,489|
|Priscilla Jenkins (D)||1,713|
In 2010, Flood received $4,237 in campaign donations. The only contributor was the Public Fund.
In 2008 Patrick Flood collected $4,656 in donations. 
His contributor in 2008 was:
Flood and his wife Marjorie have two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Patrick + Flood + Maine + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- LePage again threatens to sue Appropriations Committee; AG says she won't ... - Bangor Daily News
- NATION: Beneficiaries of loose campaign finance rules may not be who you think - Southgate News Herald
- AP News in Brief at 5:58 a.m. EST - Kitsap Sun
- State News - McKnight's Long Term Care News
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Maine House of Representatives - Rep. Patrick Flood
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004
- ↑ Project Vote Smart - Rep. Flood
- ↑ Maine Secretary of State "Primary Candidate List," June 12, 2012
- ↑ The Portland Press Herald general election results
- ↑ Official Maine Election Results, 2010
- ↑ Maine House of Representatives official election results for 2008
- ↑ Follow the Money's report on Flood's 2008 campaign contributions
- ↑ Follow the Money - 2010 Contributions
- ↑ 2008 contributors to Patrick Flood
- ↑ Biography from Project Vote Smart
|Maine House of Representatives District 82
| Succeeded by|
State of Maine
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |