Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Michigan House of Representatives District 48|
|High school||Davison High School|
|Place of birth||Richfield Township, Michigan|
Gleason is a retired third-generation ironworker and former president of the Michigan Building and Construction Trades Council. He is a member of the Genesee County Commission and the Mackinac Bridge Authority. He attended Davison High School and Mott Community College.
Gleason is running in the 2012 election for Michigan House of Representatives District 48. He is running against Pam Faris and Stephen M. Kennedy in the Democratic primary on August 7. The general election takes place on November 6, 2012. 
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 48 Democratic Primary, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Patrick + Gleason + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Committee to Elect Patrick Gleason, "About Shorty," retrieved August 6, 2012.
- Facebook, Gleason's personal profile, retrieved August 6, 2012.
- Michigan Department of State "2012 Unofficial Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," Accessed June 6, 2012
- MLive, "Democrats Patrick Gleason, Pam Faris in running for 48th District state representative," April 9, 2012. Retrieved August 6, 2012.
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Michigan Supreme Court | Supreme Court Elections | Court of Appeals | First Circuit Court of Appeals | Second Circuit Court of Appeals | Third Circuit Court of Appeals | Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals | List of Michigan Circuit Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |