Patrick Quinn (Colorado)
|Patrick Quinn (Colorado)|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Mayor of Bloomfield, Colorado|
|Bachelor's||Colorado State University|
Quinn attended Colorado University, and graduated with a bachelor's of science in accounting in 1975. He has lived in Broomfield, Colorado since 1985. He worked as the CFO of Loja Group, LLC and Odyssey Investment I, LLC. Quinn has been involved in several other community projects outside of the mayor's office including the Broomfield's Open Space and Trails Advisory Committee, Boulder County Parks and Open Space Advisory Committee, CASA of Gilpin and Jefferson counties, the Colorado Youth Program and the Birch School Improvement Team.
He is married to Carleen Quinn. They have five daughters: Courtney, Marnie, Leslie, Alaine and Madelyn.
Quinn was re-elected as mayor of Broomfield, Colorado.
Quinn was elected to his first term as mayor of Broomfield, Colorado.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Patrick + Quinn + Colorado + Treasurer
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Denver Post, "Broomfield Mayor Patrick Quinn enters Colorado treasurer’s race," June 24, 2014, accessed June 26, 2014
- City and county of Broomfield, "Mayor Patrick Quinn," accessed June 26, 2013
- Broomfield, Colorado, "Mayor and Councilmembers 1961-Present," accessed June 26, 2013
- Daily Camera, "Broomfield Mayor Pat Quinn announces bid for Colorado treasurer," June 24, 2013, accessed June 26, 2013
State of Colorado
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources | Executive Director of Labor and Employment | Chair of Public Utilities |