|Texas House of Representatives District 45|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Rose received his JD from the University of Texas, Austin, and BA in Public Policy from Princeton University.
Rose is an Attorney with the Ratliff Law Firm. He is also a realtor and member of the Dripping Springs United Methodist Church.
On his website Rose lists and explains his four core issues:
- Public Education - [Rose] believes that Robin Hood is broken and he is working with homeowners, parents, teachers and school leaders to fix it. The state must also increases its share of funding for public schools so that local school districts can keep more of their tax dollars at home."
- Property Taxes & Appraisal Caps - "Rep. Rose understands that permanent property tax relief can only be guaranteed with appraisal caps."
- Higher Education - "Rep. Rose believes that tuition deregulation should not be the future of funding at our universities and his main concern is its negative effect on the middle class."
- Texas Manufacturers Caucus - "Rep. Patrick Rose is protecting Texas’ jobs from outsourcing by supporting our local manufacturing community. These business leaders are a vital source of economic growth and job creation." "With capital-intensive industries like manufacturing paying a disproportionate share of franchise and property taxes, we must join together to foster policy that encourages this sector of our economy."
- Higher Education Committee, Texas House
- House Administration Committee, Texas House (Vice Chair)
- Human Services Committee, Texas House (Chair)
- HB 706 - Relating to the imposition of background and criminal history check requirements for certain employees of and applicants for employment with the Department of Family and Protective Services.
- HB 713 - Relating to authorizing the issuance of revenue bonds for the construction of a recital hall and theater center at Texas State University--San Marcos.
- HB 1317 - Relating to the protection and care of individuals with mental retardation.
- HB 2166 - Relating to increased oversight, openness, transparency, and accountability for water supply or sewer service corporations.
| Texas House of Representatives, District 45 |
2010 General election results
|Jason Isaac (R)||27,715||53.91%|
|Patrick Rose (D)||23,691||46.08%|
Rose raised $1,140,182 for his campaign while Young raised $8,837 and Gleinser raised $300.
|Texas House of Representatives, District 45|
|Patrick Rose (D)||43,926||59.30%|
|Matt Young (R)||27,729||37.43%|
|Tom Gleinser (L)||2,411||3.25%|
Rose raised $900,203 for his campaign while Neuhaus raised $39,902 and Gleinser raised $4,740.
|Texas House of Representatives, District 45 (2006)|
|Patrick Rose (D)||25,080|
|Jim Neuhaus (R)||14,949|
|Tom Gleinser (L)||1,686|
Rose raised $1,028,224 for his campaign while Askew raised $654,989.
|Texas House of Representatives, District 45 (2004)|
|Patrick Rose (D)||34,264|
|Alan Askew (R)||28,536|
Rose raised $553,730 for his campaign, while Green raised $444,579 and Schmidt raised $919.
|Texas House of Representatives, District 45 (2002)|
|Patrick Rose (D)||18,633|
|Rick Green (R)||18,298|
|John Schmidt (G)||1,239|
His six largest contributors in 2010 are:
|Reese, Mr & Mrs Michael & Pamela||$25,000|
|Roberts, Mr & Mrs Susan Goff & Scott||$17,360|
|Texans For Lawsuit Reform||$13,493|
|Butt, Charles C||$10,000|
|Jastrow, Mr & Mrs Kenneth & Susie||$10,000|
|Crook, William H||$10,000|
In the 2008 election, Rose raised a total of $1,140,182.
His four largest contributors in 2008 were:
|Perry, Bob J||$37,500|
|Butt, Charles C||$35,575|
|5 Donors, Each Donating $25,000||$25,000|
In the 2006 election, Rose raised a total of $900,203. 
His five largest contributors in 2006 were:
|Texans for Lawsuit Reform||$28,000|
|Roberts, Scott & Susan Goff||$20,000|
|Perry, Bob J||$15,000|
In the 2004 election, Rose raised a total of $1,028,224. 
His five largest contributors in 2004 were:
|Texans for Lawsuit Reform||$77,500|
|Roberts, Scott & Susan Goff||$25,500|
|Perry, Bob J||$17,500|
In the 2002 election, Rose raised a total of $553,730. 
His five largest contributors in 2002 were:
|Texas Democratic Party||$103,704|
|Texas Association Of Realtors||$15,000|
|Linebarger, Dale & Libby||$12,000|
- Patrick Rose's campaign website
- Texas House of Representatives - Rep. Rose
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Official Campaign Contributions-Personal
- Official Campaign Contributions-Committee
- Follow the Money, Campaign Contributions: 20102008, 2006, 2004, 2002
- Freedom Speaks profile
- Texas State Directory profile
- Texas Political Almanac HD 45 page
- Texas Tribune profile & bio
- Vote-TX.org profile
- State Surge profile
- Mexican American Legislative Caucus profile
- Patrick Rose on Facebook
- Patrick Rose on Twitter
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Rose
- Patrick Rose Issues
- Texas Legislature - Bills Authored/Joint Authored by Rep. Rose
- Official Texas Election Results
- Texas House official election results for 2008
- District 45 Texas House candidate funds, 2008
- Texas House official election results for 2006
- District 45 Texas House candidate funds, 2006
- Texas House official election results for 2004
- District 45 Texas House candidate funds, 2004
- Texas House official election results for 2002
- District 45 Texas House candidate funds, 2002
- Follow the Money - 2010 contributions to Patrick Rose
- Follow the Money - 2008 Campaign contributions
- Follow the Money - 2006 Campaign contributions
- Follow the Money - 2004 Campaign contributions
- Follow the Money - 2002 Campaign contributions
|Texas House District 45
| Succeeded by|
State of Texas
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Secretary of State | Attorney General | Comptroller | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of General Land Office | Chairman of Workforce Commission | Chairman of Public Utilities | Chairman of Railroad Commission |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
Texas school districts A - L |
Texas school districts M - Z |