|Iowa House of Representatives District 34|
Prior to her retirement, Branco worked as a business consultant and author.
Branco's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- "To lead with courage, not by Gallup Polls."
- "To support life at all stages, protect the homeless and the helpless, promote freedon of expression and preserve our constitution and our liberties."
- "Our Medicare reimbursement in Iowa is close to the bottom of all the states . We need to stop Medicare in-equity and keep our good doctors from moving to a better paying state."
- "To improve the lives of all Iowans with lower taxes, smaller government and fiscal responsibility. Accomplishing these will create jobs, bring businesses to Iowa and keep Iowa growing and strong."
- "A vibrant and robust downtown in a capitol city will create revenue, business and convenience for the 77,000 downtown residents and workers."
- "Downtown Des Moines has much to offer with it's Civic Center, River walk and culture. Let's entice stores and grocers to return to DT Des Moines!"
Branco ran in the 2012 election for Iowa House of Representatives District 34. Branco defeated Dave Leach in the Republican primary on June 5, 2012 and was defeated by incumbent Bruce Hunter (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Iowa House of Representatives, District 34 Republican Primary, 2012|
Branco and her husband of 30 years, Mike, have three children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Patti + Branco + Iowa + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Patti Branco on Facebook
- Patti Branco on LinkedIn
State of Iowa
Des Moines (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Director of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chair of Utilities |