|South Carolina State Senate District 44|
|November 12, 2012|
|Years in position||7|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 6, 2012|
|Bachelor's||Clemson University, 1968|
|Master's||Jacksonville State University, 1978|
|Birthday||July 10, 1946|
Campbell joined the South Carolina State Senate in 2007. He has served in that position since, representing the 44th district.
Campbell was a Regional President of Alcoa, but he is now retired. He is currently a consultant.
Campbell earned his BS in Chemical Engineering from Clemson University in 1968. He went on to receive his MBA from Jacksonville State University in 1978.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Campbell has been appointed to the following committees:
- Agriculture and Natural Resources Committee, South Carolina State Senate
- Corrections and Penology Committee, South Carolina State Senate
- Fish, Game and Forestry Committee, South Carolina State Senate
- Judiciary Committee, South Carolina State Senate
- Transportation Committee, South Carolina State Senate
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Campbell served on the following committees:
- Agriculture and Natural Resources Committee, South Carolina Senate
- Corrections and Penology Committee, South Carolina Senate
- Fish, Game and Forestry Committee, South Carolina Senate
- Judiciary Committee, South Carolina Senate
- Transportation Committee, South Carolina Senate
Campbell is unopposed in the Republican primary on June 12.
He raised $24,800 for his campaign.
|South Carolina State Senate, District 44|
|Paul Campbell, Jr. (R)||28,279|
Campbell raised $24,800 in the 2008 election cycle.
His top contributors are listed below.
|Senate Republican Caucus of South Carolina||$5,000|
|South Carolina Trucking Association||$2,000|
|South Carolina Manufacturers Alliance||$2,000|
|South Carolina Farm Bureau||$1,500|
Campbell and his wife Vicki have three children.
- Profile from the South Carolina Legislature
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008
- Paul Campbell on LinkedIn
- Race 4 2012 "Perry Unveils Endorsements From 21 SC State Legislators," September 21, 2011
- South Carolina State Election Commission "2012 Candidates," Accessed April 26, 2012
- South Carolina official election results for 2008
- Follow the Money's report on Campbell's 2008 campaign contributions
- Campaign contributors to Paul Campbell
|South Carolina State Senate - District 44
| Succeeded by|