Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Massachusetts House of Representatives Nineteenth Suffolk District|
|Bachelor's||University of New Hampshire|
|Profession||Small Business Owner|
Caruccio has owned a small business for 31 years.
Caruccio's website highlights the following campaign themes:
Leadership Role on Casino
- Excerpt:"I oppose the casino project. The casino proposal at Suffolk Downs will impact the residents of Winthrop and Revere for a lifetime."
Term Limits for Elected Officials
- Excerpt:"I will work to limit the terms of all elected officials to no more than eight years in any one office."
Secure Communities Legislation
- Excerpt:"This important legislation provides for the identification of individuals arrested for serious crimes and prisoners already incarcerated to determine if these people are in violation of immigration laws and/or are wanted for other crimes."
Beach Restoration and Environmental Maintenance
- Excerpt:"Our beaches have been neglected as a direct result of leadership indifference. Winthrop’s beaches have languished for over a decade, becoming more and more run-down."
- Excerpt:"In the year 2000 the citizens of Massachusetts voted for a binding referendum to lower the state income tax rate to 5%. I will work to see this legal mandate enacted and fully implemented, putting your money back in your pocket."
Caruccio ran in the 2012 election for Massachusetts House of Representatives Nineteenth Suffolk District. He was unopposed in the September 6 Republican primary and was defeated by incumbent Robert DeLeo (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Massachusetts House of Representatives, Nineteenth Suffolk District, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Robert DeLeo Incumbent||77.6%||11,455|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Paul + Caruccio + Massachusetts + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Paul Caruccio on Facebook
State of Massachusetts
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Energy and Environmental Affairs | Secretary of Labor and Workforce Development | Chair of Public Utilities |