|Michigan House of Representatives District 14|
|January 1. 2011-Present|
|January 1, 2013|
|Years in position||3|
|Per diem||$10,800 yearly expense allowance|
|Elections and appointments|
|First elected||November 2, 2010|
|Next general||November 6, 2012|
|Term limits||3 terms|
Clemente is a CPA, and worked for the firm Coopers & Lybrand before becoming a Representative. Paul also is the former co-owner and manager of Clemente's Bar, Restaurant and Bowling Alley, a family owned business started by his parents. The venture closed its doors in 2010, after a 60 year run.
Clemente won election to the District 14 Seat in 2010. He defeated Brittany Guerriero, Frank Liberati, Rebecca Sarazin and Frank Vaslo in the August 3 Democratic primary. He defeated Patrick O'Connell (R) in the general election on November 2, 2010.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 14 General election (2010)|
|Paul Clemente (D)||14,536|
|Patrick O'Connell (R)||7,069|
More Voting Record Details
- List of all of Clemente’s roll call votes, bills introduced, and floor amendments from MichiganVotes.org (use site’s “advanced search” to narrow by date range, issue category and/or keyword).
In 2010, Clemente raised $47,595 in contributions. 
His two largest contributors were:
|Friends Of Paul Clemente||$5,750|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Clemente has been appointed to these committees:
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Clemente served on these committees:
- Banking and Financial Services
- Military and Veterans Affairs and Homeland Security
Contributions Report from Michigan Secretary of State
Rep. Paul Clemente
N693 House Office Building
P.O. Box 30014
Lansing, MI 48909-7514
Phone: (517) 373-0140
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Paul + Clemente + Michigan + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
Clemente and his wife Cara have three children.
- House website
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Campaign contributions: 2010