|Michigan House of Representatives District 14|
|January 1. 2011-Present|
|January 1, 2013|
|Years in position||4|
|Per diem||$10,800 yearly expense allowance|
|Elections and appointments|
|First elected||November 2, 2010|
|Next general||November 6, 2012|
|Term limits||3 terms|
Clemente is a CPA, and worked for the firm Coopers & Lybrand before becoming a Representative. Paul also is the former co-owner and manager of Clemente's Bar, Restaurant and Bowling Alley, a family owned business started by his parents. The venture closed its doors in 2010, after a 60 year run.
Clemente is unopposed in the Democratic primary on August 7.
Clemente won election to the District 14 Seat in 2010. He defeated Brittany Guerriero, Frank Liberati, Rebecca Sarazin and Frank Vaslo in the August 3 Democratic primary. He defeated Patrick O'Connell (R) in the general election on November 2, 2010.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 14 General election (2010)|
|Paul Clemente (D)||14,536|
|Patrick O'Connell (R)||7,069|
More Voting Record Details
- List of all of Clemente’s roll call votes, bills introduced, and floor amendments from MichiganVotes.org (use site’s “advanced search” to narrow by date range, issue category and/or keyword).
In 2010, Clemente raised $47,595 in contributions. 
His two largest contributors were:
|Friends Of Paul Clemente||$5,750|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Clemente has been appointed to these committees:
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Clemente served on these committees:
- Banking and Financial Services
- Military and Veterans Affairs and Homeland Security
Contributions Report from Michigan Secretary of State
Rep. Paul Clemente
N693 House Office Building
P.O. Box 30014
Lansing, MI 48909-7514
Phone: (517) 373-0140
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Paul + Clemente + Michigan + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
Clemente and his wife Cara have three children.
- House website
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Campaign contributions: 2010