For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Wisconsin State Assembly District 52|
Czisny as been an attorney for 26 years. He earned his JD from the University of Wisconsin Law School in 1984.
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2012
Czisny ran in the 2012 election for Wisconsin State Assembly District 52. He ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on August 14, 2012, and was defeated by Republican Jeremy Thiesfeldt in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 52, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Jeremy Thiesfeldt Incumbent||60.6%||16,313|
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2010
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 52 Democratic primary (2010)|
|Paul G. Czisny (D)||1,041||100%|
Czisny lists four issues on his website as priority:
- Education - "We must focus spending on classroom resources."
- Energy and Our Environment - Believes the government should "take the lead in developing clean energy that will reduce costs, end our dependency on foreign sources, and preserve our natural resources for future generations.'
- Making government Work For Us - He says that "To me, elective office isn't a career. Rather, it is a responsibility to ensure a better life for the people of Wisconsin, including those who will come after us."
- Jobs and the Economy - He says that "the number one priority of the next legislature must be jobs."
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google News search for the term "Paul + Czisny + Wisconsin + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Biography on Project Vote Smart
- Campaign website
- Czisny on Facebook
- List of candidates certified for the November 2, 2010 general election in Wisconsin
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |