Paul Davis, Kansas Representative
Davis has a BA from the University of Kansas and a JD from Washburn University. Since 2003 he was worked as an attorney for Attorney, Skepnek, Fagan, Meyer and Davis, PA. Prior he worked for the Legislative and Ethics Counsel of the Kansas Bar Association and as Assistant Director of Government Affairs, Kansas Insurance Department.
He is a member of the Lawrence Rotary Club, Health Care Access Incorporated, and the Kansas Bar Association.
Davis' answers to the Kansas State Legislative Election 2008 National Political Awareness Test are available.
In the test Davis listed his legislative priorities as "Comprehensive energy policy that focuses on wind development and other renewable sources, Health care reform that improves the accessibility and affordability of health insurance, Tax reform that closes loopholes and provides a more fair tax structure."
- Legislative Budget (Ranking Member)
- Calendar and Printing
- H 2218 Healthy workplace act; abusive workplace environments. 02/04/2009
- H 5003 Kansas constitutional amendment; equal rights; no discrimination based on sex. 01/23/2009
- H 5007 Joint session for hearing message of supreme court. 02/13/2009
- H 5014 Expanded rail service; Kansas City to Fort Worth, Texas; congratulating Kansas Department of Transportation and others; urging action. 03/17/2009
The top 5 donors to Davis' 2008 campaign:
- 1. Kansans for Lifesaving Cures $750
- 2. Kansas National Education Assoc $750
- 3. Fincher, Douglas C $500
- 4. Kansas Assoc of Realtors $500
- 5. Hillsdale Shopping Center LLP $500
Capitol Office Room: 281-W Phone: 785-296-7630 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kansas Legislature - Paul Davis
- Project Vote Smart profile
- Kansas Votes profile
- Campaign contributions: 2004, 2006, 2008
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Paul Davis Biography
- Kansas State Legislative Election 2008 National Political Awareness Test
- Kansas Legislature - Bills Introduced by Member
- Follow the Money - 2008 Campaign Contributions
State of Kansas
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Wildlife and Parks | Secretary of Labor | Corporation Commission |