|Alabama House of Representatives District 46|
|November 5, 2014|
|Years in position||9|
|Per diem||Included in salary|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||Auburn University, 1990|
|J.D.||University of Alabama Law School, 1993|
|Birthday||July 20, 1967|
DeMarco is a partner in the law firm of Parsons, Lee and Juliano.
He is a member of the Homewood Chamber of Commerce, Hoover Chamber of Commerce, Mountain Brook Chamber of Commerce, Vestavia Hills Chamber of Commerce, and President of the Birmingham Bar Foundation.
DeMarco has been appointed to these committees in the 2011-2012 legislative session:
- Subcommittee on Campaigns and Elections, Chair
- Jefferson County Legislation Committee, Alabama House of Representatives
- Judiciary Committee, Alabama House of Representatives, Chair
DeMarco won re-election to the 46th District Seat in 2010. He had no opposition.
DeMarco raised $171,540 for his campaign.
In 2010, DeMarco raised $136,865 in contributions. 
His four largest contributors were:
|Alabama Trucking Association||$5,000|
|Associated Builders & Contractors Of Alabama||$4,500|
|Alabama Farmers Federation||$3,500|
In 2006, DeMarco collected $171,540 in donations.
Below are DeMarco's top 5 campaign contributors in the 2006 election:
|Business Council of Alabama||$7,500|
|Paul J DeMarco||$5,000|
|Mary Ann Bruno||$5,000|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Paul + DeMarco + Alabama + House
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Alabama Legislature - Paul DeMarco
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Campaign contributions: 2010, 2008, 2006
- Alabama House Republican Caucus
|Alabama House District 46
| Succeeded by|
State of Alabama
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer| Auditor| Superintendent of Education| Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Labor| Public Service Commission|