|Running for U.S. House, Alabama, District 6|
|Date of primary||June 3, 2014|
|General election||November 4, 2014|
|Alabama House of Representatives District 46|
|November 5, 2014|
|Years in position||10|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||Auburn University, 1990|
|J.D.||University of Alabama Law School, 1993|
|Date of birth||July 20, 1967|
DeMarco is a partner in the law firm of Parsons, Lee and Juliano.
DeMarco served on these committees in the 2011-2012 legislative session:
- Subcommittee on Campaigns and Elections, Chair
- Jefferson County Legislation Committee, Alabama House of Representatives
- Judiciary Committee, Alabama House of Representatives, Chair
DeMarco ran in the 2014 election for the U.S. House, representing Alabama's 6th District. DeMarco sought the Republican nomination in the primary on June 3, 2013. The general election took place November 4, 2014.
DeMarco won re-election to the 46th District Seat in 2010. He had no opposition.
DeMarco raised $171,540 for his campaign.
In 2010, DeMarco raised $136,865 in contributions. 
His four largest contributors were:
|Alabama Trucking Association||$5,000|
|Associated Builders & Contractors Of Alabama||$4,500|
|Alabama Farmers Federation||$3,500|
In 2006, DeMarco collected $171,540 in donations.
Below are DeMarco's top 5 campaign contributors from the 2006 election:
|Business Council of Alabama||$7,500|
|Paul J DeMarco||$5,000|
|Mary Ann Bruno||$5,000|
DeMarco is a member of the Homewood Chamber of Commerce, Hoover Chamber of Commerce, Mountain Brook Chamber of Commerce, Vestavia Hills Chamber of Commerce, and president of the Birmingham Bar Foundation.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Paul + DeMarco + Alabama + House
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States House of Representatives
- Alabama's 6th Congressional District elections, 2014
- Alabama's 6th Congressional District
- Alabama Legislature - Paul DeMarco
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Campaign contributions: 2010, 2008, 2006
- Alabama House Republican Caucus
- Abc3340, "Ala state Rep. Paul DeMarco running for Congress," October 28, 2013
- Statewide general election results (Archived), accessed December 13, 2013
- 2006 election results, Alabama
- Alabama House spending, 2006
- followthemoney.org, "2010 contributions," accessed December 23, 2013
- Follow the Money - 2006 Campaign contributions
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. DeMarco
|Alabama House District 46
| Succeeded by|
State of Alabama
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer| Auditor| Superintendent of Education| Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Labor| Public Service Commission|