|Alabama House of Representatives District 46|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
DeMarco is a partner in the law firm of Parsons, Lee and Juliano.
He is a member of the Homewood Chamber of Commerce, Hoover Chamber of Commerce, Mountain Brook Chamber of Commerce, Vestavia Hills Chamber of Commerce, and President of the Birmingham Bar Foundation.
DeMarco did not provide answers to the Alabama State Legislative Election 2006 National Political Awareness Test. The test provides voters with how a candidate would vote on the issues if elected.
- Boards and Commissions Committee, Alabama House of Representatives
- Jefferson County Legislation Committee, Alabama House of Representatives
- Judiciary Committee, Alabama House of Representatives
- Subcommittee on Civil Justice
- Subcommittee on Proposed Agencies (Ranking Minority Member)
DeMarco won re-election to the 46th District Seat in 2010. He had no opposition.
DeMarco raised $171,540 for his campaign.
In 2006, DeMarco collected $171,540 in donations.
Below are DeMarco's top 5 campaign contributors in the 2006 election:
|Business Council of Alabama||$7,500|
|Paul J DeMarco||$5,000|
|Mary Ann Bruno||$5,000|
- Alabama Legislature - Paul DeMarco
- Project Vote Smart - Paul DeMarco
- Campaign contributions: 2008, 2006
- Alabama House Republican Caucus
|Alabama House District 46
| Succeeded by|
State of Alabama
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer| Auditor| Superintendent of Education| Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Labor| Public Service Commission|