Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives District 157|
Drucker earned his B.A. in History from Lehigh University. He went on to receive his J.D. from Boston University.
Drucker began working as an attorney after earning his law degree. He has worked as a Law Clerk for Charles R. Weiner as well. He has also worked as Assistant District Attorney for the District Attorneys Office.
Drucker served on the Tredyffrin Township Board of Supervisors from 2005 to 2007. He then joined the Pennsylvania House of Representatives in 2009. He served in that position until 2010, representing the 157th District.
While a member of the Pennsylvania House of Representatives, Drucker served on the following committees:
- Aging & Older Adult Services Committee, Pennsylvania House of Representatives
- Children & Youth Committee, Pennsylvania House of Representatives
- Health & Human Services Committee, Pennsylvania House of Representatives
- Judiciary Committee, Pennsylvania House of Representatives
Drucker ran in the 2012 election for Pennsylvania House District 157. Drucker ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on April 24 and was defeated by incumbent Warren Kampf (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 157, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Warren Kampf Incumbent||51.1%||17,783|
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 157|
|Paul J. Drucker (D)||18,014||51.0%|
|Guy Ciarrocchi (R)||17,344||49.1%|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Paul + Drucker + Pennsylvania + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
Drucker and his wife, Robyn Forbes, have three children.
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008
State of Pennsylvania
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Secretary of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Conservation and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor & Industry | Chairman of Public Utilities |