|Illinois House of Representatives District 102|
|August 2011 – January 12, 2013|
|Elections and appointments|
|Bachelor's||Southern Illinois University Carbondale (1981)|
|J.D.||Southern Illinois University (1988)|
|Birthday||October 26, 1960|
|Illinois House of Representatives, District 108 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Charles E. Meier||38.3%||4,391|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
Illinois Opportunity Project
The Illinois Opportunity Project, "an independent research and public policy enterprise that promotes legislative solutions in advance of free markets and free minds," annually releases its Legislative Vote Card, grading all members in both chambers of the Illinois General Assembly on the basis of their support of "pro-growth economic policies that increase personal freedom and reign in expansive government."
Evans received a score of 75.00 out of 100 in 2012 for a grade of B- according to the IOP’s grading scale. His score was tied for the 12th highest among all 120 members of the Illinois House of Representatives included in the Vote Card.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Paul + Evans + Illinois + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- 'Money Honey' Flees to Fox - Daily Beast
- JFK: The Presidential Years - CBS Local
- 235 People in the ASC Industry to Know - Becker's ASC Review
- 233 People in the ASC Industry to Know - PR Web (press release)
- Jennifer Garner Fights For Preschool At The Capitol - Huffington Post
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- ↑ Illinois State Board of Elections "Candidate List," December 5, 2011
- ↑ Illinois State Board of Elections, "Official 2012 Primary Results"
- ↑ Illinois Opportunity Project, "The Project," accessed February 21, 2013
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Illinois Opportunity Project, Legislative Vote Card home page, accessed February 21, 2013
Ron Stephens (R)
|Illinois House of Representatives District 102
| Succeeded by|
Adam M. Brown (R)
State of Illinois
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Auditor General | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor | Chairman of Commerce Commission |