|Michigan House of Representatives District 43|
|High school||Oakland Christian, 1995|
|Place of birth||Pontiac, Michigan|
Greenawalt is a former member of the US Taxpayers Party of Michigan, for which he served as 2nd Vice Chairman from 2010 - 2011, a volunteer position with no pay. Greenawalt was elected as the Republican Precinct Delegate in the City of Pontiac in the year of 2006.
He has stated that he will likely run for office again in 2014.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 43 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Gail Haines Incumbent||71.2%||6,807|
Greenawalt and his wife Bonita have two children, and attend Church in Waterford. He is a former Christian rapper and musician who was in a band.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Paul + Greenawalt + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Paul Greenawalt, Campaign Facebook page, retrieved August 6, 2012.
- Paul Greenawalt, Campaign Squidoo page, retrieved August 6, 2012.
- Michigan Department of State "2012 Unofficial Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," Accessed June 6, 2012
- Associated Press "Michigan - Summary Vote Results," Accessed August 7, 2012
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |