|Michigan House of Representatives District 43|
|High school||Oakland Christian, 1995|
|Place of birth||Pontiac, Michigan|
Greenawalt was elected (former) 2nd Vice Chairmen of The US Taxpayers Party so he could learn more about politics. This position was elected by the party and was a volunteer position with no pay.
Greenawalt is a college graduate and married to his wife, Bonita; He is the father of two children. They attend Church in Waterford. He is a former Christian rapper and musician who was in a band. Paul got 2,756 votes in the 2012 Republican primary election and spent very little money with good results.
Expect him to return in 2014
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Paul + Greenawalt + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Paul Greenawalt, Campaign Facebook page, retrieved August 6, 2012.
- Paul Greenawalt, Campaign Squidoo page, retrieved August 6, 2012.
- Michigan Department of State "2012 Unofficial Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," Accessed June 6, 2012
- Associated Press "Michigan - Summary Vote Results," Accessed August 7, 2012
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||