|Michigan House of Representatives District 43|
|High school||Oakland Christian, 1995|
|Place of birth||Pontiac, Michigan|
From 2010 - 2011 Greenawalt was elected 2nd Vice Chairmen of The US Taxpayers Party, a volunteer position with no pay. Greenawalt was elected as the Republican Precinct Delegate in the City of Pontiac in the year of 2006.
He has stated that he will likely run for office again in 2014.
Greenawalt is a college graduate and married to his wife, Bonita; He is the father of two children. They attend Church in Waterford. He is a former Christian rapper and musician who was in a band. Paul got 2,756 votes in the 2012 Republican primary election and spent very little money with good results.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Paul + Greenawalt + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Paul Greenawalt, Campaign Facebook page, retrieved August 6, 2012.
- Paul Greenawalt, Campaign Squidoo page, retrieved August 6, 2012.
- Michigan Department of State "2012 Unofficial Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," Accessed June 6, 2012
- Associated Press "Michigan - Summary Vote Results," Accessed August 7, 2012
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Michigan Supreme Court | Supreme Court Elections | Court of Appeals | First Circuit Court of Appeals | Second Circuit Court of Appeals | Third Circuit Court of Appeals | Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals | List of Michigan Circuit Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |