Paul McKinley (Iowa)
|Iowa State Senate District 36|
|Minority Leader, Iowa State Senate|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2008|
|Bachelor's||University of Iowa, 1971|
|Place of birth||Chariton, IA|
|Religion||United Methodist Church|
McKinley earned his BA from the University of Iowa in 1971.
McKinley is the CEO of Neely Manufacturing. He is also Director of the Governor's Model County Program-Wayne County.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, McKinley served on these committees:
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, McKinley served on these committees:
- Education Committee, Iowa State Senate
- Ethics Committee, Iowa State Senate
- Rules and Administration Committee, Iowa State Senate
- See also: Iowa State Senate elections, 2012
On November 4, 2008, McKinley was re-elected to the 36th District Seat in the Iowa State Senate, defeating Deb Ballalatak (D).  McKinley raised $35,140 for his campaign, while Ballalatak raised $7,133. 
|Iowa State Senate, District 36 (2008)|
|Paul McKinley (R)||18,236|
|Deb Ballalatak (D)||10,579|
In 2008 McKinley collected $34,140 in donations.
His four largest contributors were:
|Iowans for Tax Relief||$5,000|
|Master Builders of Iowa||$2,500|
|Associated General Contractors of Iowa||$2,500|
|John Deere & Co.||$2,000|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Paul + McKinley + Iowa + Senate
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Results are unavailable right now. Please check back later.
McKinley and his wife, Trish, have two children.
- Sen. McKinley's Website
- Official Iowa State Senate website of Paul McKinley
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Project Vote Smart Legislative Profile
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000
- Paul McKinley on Facebook
- Paul McKinley on Twitter
- Paul McKinley on YouTube
|Iowa State Senate District 36
| Succeeded by|
Steven Sodders (D)