Paul Miller, Arkansas
|Arkansas State Senate District 10|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
|Profession||Real Estate, Farmer, Automobile Dealer|
Miller earned his B.S. from the University of Central Arkansas in 1958. He went on to receive his MA from Vanderbilt University in 1960.
Miller was Superintendent of Oxford School from 1979 to 1980. He currently works in Real Estate and as a Farmer and Automobile Dealer.
- Insurance and Commerce Committee, Arkansas State Senate
- Senate Efficiency Committee, Arkansas State Senate
Miller was ineligible to run for re-election in 2010 due to the term limits of the Arkansas Legislature.
Miller raised $36,350 for his campaign.
In 2006, Miller collected $36,350 in donations.
His four largest contributors in 2006 were:
|David L. Wells||$2,000|
|Arkansas Medical Society||$1,500|
Miller and his wife, Treva, have three children.
- Official Arkansas State Senate website of Senator Paul Miller
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Project Vote Smart biography of Senator Paul Miller
- Campaign Contributions: 2008 2006 2004 2002
|Arkansas State Senate District 10
| Succeeded by|
Missy Thomas Irvin