Difference between revisions of "Paul Mirski"
|Line 56:||Line 56:|
Revision as of 07:32, 28 June 2011
|New Hampshire State House, Grafton 10|
| Assumed office|
December 1, 2010
| Current term ends|
December 1, 2012
Mirski is the owner of Paul Mirski and Associates Architects.
Mirski earned his BA in architecture from University of Detroit in 1967.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Mirski has been appointed to these committees:
On November 2, 2010 Mirski won election to the New Hampshire House of Representatives.
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Grafton 10 general election (2010)|
|Paul Mirski (R)||1,741|
|Charles Sova (R)||1,701|
|Chuck Townsend (D)||1,629|
|Robert Hull (R)||1,592|
|Catherine Mulholland (D)||1,524|
|Suzanne Laliberte (D)||1,491|
In 2010, a year in which Mirski was up for re-election, he did not collect any money in donations.
Mirski and his wife, Karen, have two children.
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- List of 2010 primary election candidates for New Hampshire House of Representatives
- Project Vote Smart list of candidates for New Hampshire House of Representatives in the November 2, 2010 election
- 2010 Primary election results, New Hampshire
- List of Republican primary winners
- List of Democratic primary winners
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found